back to job listings
Job Title: PHP Web Developer
Company: Clark Associates
In this position, you'll:
- Work with a team of motivated programmers to maintain and improve existing functionality on a large scale e-commerce website, as well as several smaller sites
- Take ownership of projects from start to finish, completing the full development cycle
- Plan and implement database design
- Write efficient, well-documented code while keeping security and scalability in mind
- Work closely with clients to ensure that a project’s requirements are fully understood at all times
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience with PHP
- 2+ years working with Symfony or Laravel frameworks
- 3+ years experience with MySQL; Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Experience working with git and gitflow.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming
- Ability to write standards compliant HTML/CSS/JS.
- JQuery knowledge. React/React-Native experience a plus.
- Ability to use Linux based development environment.
What’s in it for you:
- A collaborative and exciting work environment
- Competitive pay
- Annual bonuses
- Opportunity for career growth
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to telecommute (max 2 days/week)