back to job listings
Job Title: Sr. PPC Analyst
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
Location: Lititz, PA
WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest online restaurant supply company, is looking for a full-time PPC Analyst to join our experienced paid search marketing team. The PPC Analyst is experienced in all aspects of digital marketing, from attribution to ad copy, having developed deep knowledge of search, social media, and display advertising through years of hands-on experience. Ideally, the PPC Analyst will have the desire and ability to transition to a team lead or manager role in the future.
The PPC Analyst's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking the lead on digital marketing initiatives, discovering opportunities for optimization and growth within our current online advertising activities
- Developing and guiding our newer, less experienced PPC members
- Fully understanding our business' objectives and being able to translate these objectives into PPC strategy and action plans
- Analyzing key performance indicators across various marketing channels and campaigns and distilling actionable insights from the data
- Constantly researching the latest tools, techniques, and features in paid online marketing and forming a view of their relevance to our business' objectives
- Designing and executing experiments to test the effectiveness of various digital advertising tactics, features, and tools for our business
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Communication: Ability to simply and confidently explain complex ideas and strategies to those with little knowledge about the subject.
- Leadership ability: At WebstaurantStore, we believe that leaders are not defined by title or position, but by character and conduct. Senior team members must possess confidence, humility, and emotional intelligence in addition to their technical knowledge.
- Initiative: PPC Analysts don't have a daily agenda given to them and are expected to take it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the team and business. They find their own projects, set their own goals, and continually search out opportunities to increase revenue and advertising efficiency.
- Teamwork skills: As a member of the search marketing team, the ideal candidate must communicate effectively, and work cooperatively with team members to achieve common goals.
- Critical thinking skills: The PPC landscape can change rapidly and without warning, and the strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and develop innovative solutions to new challenges.
- Desire to grow: The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job and is never content with “good enough”. They set lofty goals and constantly seek to improve themselves and expand their professional knowledge and skillset.
- 3+ years of PPC experience, in-house or agency
- Prior experience with large-scale PPC accounts, preferably e-commerce related
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Submit your resume today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic marketing career at WebstaurantStore!
We offer highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Pennsylvania headquarters features an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
Accepting W2 candidates only.
No Relocation Provided.