Location: Tampa, FL
WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest online restaurant supply company, is looking for a full-time Paid Media Analyst to join our team. The Paid Media Analyst is experienced in all aspects of paid media, from attribution to ad copy, having developed deep knowledge of search, social media, display and/or video advertising through hands-on experience.
The Paid Media Analyst's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking the lead on digital marketing initiatives, discovering opportunities for optimization and growth within our current online advertising activities
- Fully understanding our business' objectives and being able to translate these objectives into paid media strategy and action plans
- Analyzing key performance indicators across various marketing channels and campaigns and distilling actionable insights from the data
- Constantly researching the latest tools, techniques, and features in paid online marketing and forming a view of their relevance to our business' objectives
- Designing and executing experiments to test the effectiveness of various digital advertising tactics, features, and tools for our business
- 1+ years of paid media experience, in-house or agency
- Experience with at least one of the following: Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, YouTube Advertising, Display & Video 360
- Prior experience with large-scale paid media accounts, preferably e-commerce businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Communication: Ability to simply and confidently explain complex ideas and strategies.
- Critical thinking skills: The PPC landscape changes rapidly and without warning. Strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and develop innovative solutions to new challenges.
- Desire to grow: The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job and is never content with “good enough”. They set lofty goals and constantly seek to improve themselves and expand their professional knowledge and skillset.
Submit your resume today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic marketing career at WebstaurantStore!
We offer highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
Accepting W2 candidates only.
No Relocation Provided.