Location: Tampa, FL
WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest online restaurant supply company, is looking for a full-time Paid Media Analyst to join our experienced paid search marketing team. The Paid Media Analyst is experienced in all aspects of paid media, from attribution to ad copy, having developed deep knowledge of search, social media, and display advertising through years of hands-on experience.
The PPC Analyst's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Taking the lead on digital marketing initiatives, discovering opportunities for optimization and growth within our current online advertising activities
- Developing and guiding less experienced team members
- Fully understanding our business' objectives and being able to translate these objectives into paid media strategy and action plans
- Analyzing key performance indicators across various marketing channels and campaigns and distilling actionable insights from the data
- Constantly researching the latest tools, techniques, and features in paid online marketing and forming a view of their relevance to our business' objectives
- Designing and executing experiments to test the effectiveness of various digital advertising tactics, features, and tools for our business
- 2+ years of PPC experience, in-house or agency
- Prior experience with large-scale PPC accounts, preferably e-commerce businesses
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Communication: Ability to simply and confidently explain complex ideas and strategies.
- Critical thinking skills: The PPC landscape changes rapidly and without warning. Strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and develop innovative solutions to new challenges.
- Desire to grow: The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job and is never content with “good enough”. They set lofty goals and constantly seek to improve themselves and expand their professional knowledge and skillset.
Submit your resume today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic marketing career at WebstaurantStore!
We offer highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
Accepting W2 candidates only.
No Relocation Provided.