back to job listings
Job Title: Branch Manager
Company: The Restaurant Store
As a Clark Associates company, The Restaurant Store provides the quality, value, and excellent service demanded by today’s busiest restaurateurs. The Restaurant Store operates eight store locations in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, and Reading, Pennsylvania, as well as Wilmington, Delaware and two locations in Baltimore, Maryland. The Restaurant Store offers customers a selection of over 20,000 items within their brick-and-mortar locations and over 150,000 items through the ecommerce site, TheRestaurantStore.com. Great prices, convenient online ordering, and virtually unlimited supplies make the Restaurant Store a food service professional’s premier source for restaurant supplies and equipment.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
A Branch Manager with The Restaurant Store is responsible for overseeing one building location and achieving the following goals within that location:
- Managing 30,000 (+/-) square foot warehouse operation in Business-to-Business sales
- Developing and training career-minded team of 15 to 25 people
- Ability to achieve aggressive sales goals with team developed for specific market
- Detail-oriented while maintaining comprehensive view of location’s needs and functions
- Developing 4 to 5 week schedule for entire store team 2 weeks before prior schedule is complete
- Firm understanding of DiSC to build cohesive team
- Membership and Gold Membership growth year over year
- Growth and utilization of TRS.com
- Maintaining accurate inventory control
- Creating and identifying marketing leads and opportunities
- Identifying charitable organizations to support within market reach of store location
- Safety and maintenance of the building and equipment
This position has the following physical requirements:
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 9 hours/day.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.