back to job listings
Job Title: Front End Lead
Company: The Restaurant Store, Inc.
As a Clark Associates company, The Restaurant Store provides the quality, value, and excellent service demanded by today’s busiest restaurateurs. The Restaurant Store operates eight store locations in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, and Reading, Pennsylvania, as well as Wilmington, Delaware and two locations in Baltimore, Maryland. The Restaurant Store offers customers a selection of over 20,000 items within their brick-and-mortar locations and over 150,000 items through the ecommerce site, TheRestaurantStore.com. Great prices, convenient online ordering, and virtually unlimited supplies make the Restaurant Store a food service professional’s premier source for restaurant supplies and equipment.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
A Front End Lead with The Restaurant Store is responsible for managing all aspects of the front sales floor of one location including achieving the following standards:
- Controlling customer flow and allocating team members accordingly to optimize the customers’ experience
- Managing materials needed for store to operate efficiently (Optimum levels of change and office supplies kept in stock at store)
- Developing and training team on TRS policies and procedures for ringing out and greeting customers
- Membership and Gold Membership growth year over year
- Coordinating with Sales and Street Marketing teams to identify marketing opportunities within market reach of store
- Managing customer situations and sales issues
- Promoting TRS.com for customer orders
- Maintaining and overseeing store cleanliness by setting the standard within the store
This position has the following physical requirements:
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 8 ½ hours/day.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.