back to job listings
Job Title: Account Analyst
Company: Clark Associates
Clark Associates, Inc. is a rapidly-growing, multi-divisional company in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Our PRO Marketplace division is looking for candidates who excel in data reporting and analysis, have a keen interest in researching trends within the industry, and exhibit a strong work ethic to join our growing company as Account Analysts. Primarily serving the E&S purchasing needs of large operations, this role focuses on maximizing sales and profitability through high level analysis.
Due to the entrepreneurial nature of this division, employees may be asked to wear different hats depending on the team’s current needs with the ability to help shape the processess necessary to succeed. Candidates must be highly flexible and able to pivot between different roles and assignments as necessary.
As an Account Analyst, you will:
- Develop, maintain, and analyze sales reports on account, market, and division levels
- Collaborate with team members to plan, execute, and evaluate strategies for maximizing sales and profitability
- Conduct research to proactively identify food service trends and create new opportunities for accounts
- Communicate with procurement to identify and negotiate product needs
- Continually think of ways to redefine the expectations of our industry, offering suggestions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of PRO Marketplace
- Demonstrate ability to perform independently and as part of a team, maintaining a positive and professional attitude in all correspondence and assisting with team projects as needed
We are looking for driven and motivated candidates who:
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and problem solve while handling multiple priorities
- Have a strong work ethic
- Exhibit the ability to think outside of the box
- Can work well independently and as part of a cohesive team
- Are attentive throughout any potential customer interactions, providing excellent communication
- Can remain patient and positive under pressure
- Possess a college degree (preferred but not required)
- Bring ambition and adaptability to excel at one of PA's fastest growing companies
Clark Associates, Inc. offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K match and wellness program.