Location: 852 Warehouse
Reports To: 3rd Shift Supervisor
Basic Overview: Properly putting away stock in a timely and secure manner while maintaining a safe work environment.
Important Note: All hires on 3rd shift are hired as material handlers. This means that your job responsibilities could change depending on the need of the shift. You will be trained to put away stock as well as ship out orders, if needed. Any and all employees are subject to being moved within the shift.
- Accurately put away stock in a timely and efficient manner (21 scans per hour).
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment (must be fully trained and certified).
- Move and put away up to 36+ skids of stock a night.
- Keep work zone clean and orderly so that warehouse is a safe and clean work environment.
- Communicate with warehouse shipping supervisor or assistant supervisor with any issues or concerns that arise regarding work duties.
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shipping supervisor.
- Must be able to use all equipment; order picker, stand up, and hand tools
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, squat and stand throughout entire shift.