back to job listings
Job Title: 3rd Shift Warehouse Material Handler
Company: Webstaurant Store
Warehouse Material Handler - 3rd Shift
WebstaurantStore is looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on safety to join our rapidly growing company as a Material Handler.
As a Material Handler, you will:
- Pick customer orders as quickly and accurately as possible
- Pull outbound warehouse transfers so that local warehouses, stores and sales staff have stock to fulfill customer needs
- Safely operate and maintain warehouse equipment to ensure a safe work environment
- Clean and organize work zone to ensure safety
- Communicate any workplace issues or concerns with the shift supervisor
- Perform other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the shift supervisor
Candidates must be able to:
- Must be able to push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, squat, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
3rd Shift hours: Saturday-8AM-8:30PM
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we’d love to discuss the Material Handler position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.