back to job listings
Job Title: Studio Assistant
Company: Webstaurant Store
WebstaurantStore is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented candidate to join our rapidly growing company as a Studio Assistant. The role focuses on helping create an efficient and organized photo studio workflow.
As a Studio Assistant, you will:
- Assemble, unbox, and prepare products (remove finger prints, clean, remove wrinkles, etc.) for imaging. Examples of products include wire shelving and tabletop equipment.
- Maintain a safe and clean product area by organizing up to several hundred items in the studio. Should be knowledgeable of an item's location if asked.
- Check-in incoming product and prepare products for return to the warehouse.
- Assist in lifting heavy/bulky items. Must have the ability to lift 50- 75 lbs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Communicate with Photographers and Photo Studio Manager in order to prioritize products effectively.
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who have:
- Ability to assemble a wide variety of products quickly and accurately.
- Basic computer skills in order to keep track of items in studio.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Ability to research products in order to set up correctly.
- Great attention to detail, initiative, and ability to remain flexible.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Studio Assistant position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
This is an in-studio position.