back to job listings
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Company: Clark Associates
Clark Associates is looking for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join our growing team. In this position, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Accounts Receivable Department and lead a team of Accounts Receivable Specialists. This position will provide the opportunity to initiate and design changes to AR processes in order to gain efficiencies while ensure accurate and timely processing of cash receipts.
Successful candidates will have a passion for excellence, be self-motivated, possess the ability to multitask and prioritize workload. Strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking skills are a must.
- Ensure accurate and timely posting of cash receipts to customer accounts; reconcile and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Lead a team of Accounts Receivable Specialists. Organize and assign staff functions; provide direction to the daily, monthly and year end processing; monitor and evaluate performance and provide for staff development opportunities
- Responsible for the oversight of all collection activities across all divisions
- Maintain and report on aging schedule and collection activities
- Oversees the evaluation of credit for both new and existing customers, establishes and maintains customer credit limits, and advises on course of action for new credit applications.
- Serve as a key player in the continued development of our ERP system’s accounts receivable module.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing processes and controls, and where appropriate design and implement new processes and procedures to enable greater efficiency and mitigate risk
- Handle legal filings including civil claims and responses to customer bankruptcy filings
- Assist with month end close activities
- Other tasks and projects as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Driven, self-motivated individual to grow the department and process improve
- Ability to think critically and work to improve efficiency
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Proficiency with MS Excel an MS Access
- Able to work accurately at a fast pace
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred
- 3+ years of accounts receivable & collections experience desired
- 2+ years of supervisory experience desired
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, paid maternity leave, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!