back to job listings
Job Title: Photo Manager
Company: Webstaurant Store
WebstaurantStore is looking for a motivated and ambitious candidate with strong leadership and management skills to join our growing company as a Photo Manager. This role focuses on leading a team of photographers and photo editors in creating and maintaining product photos and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Photo Manager you will:
- Build, train, and develop a team of photographers and photo editors at our Dayton, NV location.
- Maintain quality control by reviewing product photos and other employee work.
- Coordinate with warehouse employees to request, return, and maintain an appropriate amount of products.
- Evaluate employee performance and provide appropriate feedback.
- Foster company culture and promote employee growth within the team.
- Collaborate with other department managers on large scale projects, department processes, and guidelines.
- Evaluate and improve existing tools and processes.
- Work with our Purchasing, Design, Marketing, and Content departments to complete projects.
- Adapt to an ever-changing set of responsibilities and tasks.
- Continually develop personal leadership, planning, and communication skills.
- Develop knowledge of the foodservice industry.
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Have relevant photography, photo editing, and/or styling experience.
- Are proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Bridge, Capture One, and Microsoft Excel.
- Are attentive to detail, take initiative, and demonstrate flexibility.
- Communicate effectively and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit leadership characteristics and a strong work ethic.
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Use logic and creative thinking to solve problems.
- Hold themselves and others to high standards.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Photo Manager position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.