back to job listings
Job Title: Strategic Operations Manager
Company: Clark Associates
Clark Associates, Inc. is a rapidly-growing, multi-divisional company in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Our National Accounts division, which manages the purchasing needs of chains and other multi-unit operators, is looking for a highly driven candidate who thrives in fast-paced environments to join our company as a Strategic Operations Manager. This role focuses on managing large-scale client onboarding projects, improving the operational efficiency of Clark National Accounts, and overseeing efforts related to the management and merchandising of custom products.
This role will develop into a management position after a training period of 4-6 months. Training will consist of exposure to and placement in the project management, procurement analytics, and sales support segments of the National Accounts division.
As the Strategic Operations Manager, you will:
- Manage the onboarding and launch of high-value chain accounts through coordination with several interdepartmental teams.
- Work with new vendors and corporate procurement to bring custom inventory into efficient distribution points.
- Analyze item lists from chains to maximize profitability when bidding new opportunities.
- Organize and direct various team members in order to meet client deadlines.
- Improve sales efficiency by analyzing quotes and identifying substitute products for Account Developers.
- Proactively evaluate client usage trends, and work with corporate procurement to coordinate chainwide rollouts.
We are looking for a driven and motivated candidate who:
- Can analyze gaps in a client's program and construct creative ways to capture additional spend.
- Thinks big picture, while ensuring that no detail is missed.
- Is a creative thinker.
- Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, or a talent for quickly learning similar computer programs.
- Has the ability to learn and problem solve while juggling multiple priorities.
- Expects and thrives with a high degree of autonomy.
- Has a strong work ethic and is results-oriented.
Clark Associates, Inc. offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K match and wellness program. Candidates without cover letters will not be considered.