back to job listings
Job Title: 2nd Shift Material Handler-Starting pay $15.00/hr.
Company: Webstaurant Store
Basic Overview: The Material Handler is responsible for stock put away, as well as picking product by means of safely utilizing warehouse equipment so that the customer orders are fulfilled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Unloading inbound product orders efficiently and accurately
- Storing inbound product into proper overflow and pick slot locations
- Accurately pulling warehouse stock to fulfill orders as they are placed by customers
- Creating shipping labels for carriers to transport the customer orders
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment
- Keeping work zone clean and orderly
- Communicating with the Warehouse Supervisors any issues or concerns
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by Warehouse Supervisors
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 to 75lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
2nd Shift hours are Sunday-Thursday 3:30pm-12am.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we’d love to discuss the Material Handler position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.