back to job listings
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
Are you interested in starting a career with one of central PA’s fastest growing companies? Are you an analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment? This position is responsible for controlling, tracking, and coordinating all aspects of commercial kitchen projects from design development to final installation. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K match and wellness programs.
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously- meeting deadlines as required.
- Manage timely and effective correspondence with all project team members
- Develop submittal packages including schematics, spec books, rough ins and utility schedules
- Review design documents for accuracy and proposal compliance
- Oversee equipment and fabrication completion & delivery schedules
- Coordinate installation with General Contractor and/or trades directly
- Design a process for maximum time efficiency and accuracy
- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics or potential
- Natural mechanical aptitude
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in construction, manufacturing, architectural or design industries is a plus.
- No experience in commercial food service is expected.