back to job listings
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Company: Webstaurant Store
Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for proactive, detail oriented candidates to join our growing company as a Logistics Coordinator. This role focuses on problem solving and process improvement and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Logistics Coordinator you will:
- Make and execute decisions regarding delivery needs of customer orders
- Manage relationships with transportation providers, vendors, Customer Service, and others to help resolve shipping issues
- Proactively problem solve and communicate with appropriate departments when product or customer service issues arise
- Follow up on order and shipping errors to ensure accuracy and customer satisfaction
- Monitor key department metrics, including profitability, to identify opportunities for team improvement
- Collaborate with others in Logistics to ensure fast processing of orders
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience
- Investigate processing as well as customer problems and provide strategic solutions
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who are:
- Detail oriented
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to leverage data to support proposed solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Computer literate
- Have a college degree
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center and lunch bar, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Logistics Coordinator position with you! Submit your resume and cover letter online today.