Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! Clark Associates, Inc. is looking for outstanding candidates to join our tax team for the summer of 2019. This internship will focus on many aspects of indirect taxes, and reports to the Indirect Tax Manager.
As an Indirect Tax Intern, you will:
- Review exemption certificates for correctness
- Review application of product taxability on customer invoices
- Assist in performing reverse audits of exemption certificates
- Perform process mapping for Clark companies related to invoicing & sales tax
- Assist with sales tax audits as needed
- Assist with the preparation and filing of indirect tax returns
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with members of other departments within Clark Associates
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Functional knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word
- Able to work accurately at a fast pace
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we would love to discuss the Indirect Tax Internship with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.