back to job listings
Job Title: SEO Content Writer
Company: Webstaurant Store
WebstaurantStore, the web’s largest restaurant supply company, has an immediate opening for a full-time SEO Content Writer with superior writing skills and an obsession towards improvement. Working with a team of in-house writers and Search Engine Optimization analysts, you'll create copy for our industry-leading website while learning and applying fundamental SEO skills, such as keyword research, linking strategy, and other tactics to generate website traffic. Don’t miss the opportunity to get in the door and gain experience at this dynamic, fast-growing company.
As an SEO Content Writer, you will:
- Conduct and apply thorough research to written tasks
- Write and maintain supportive text throughout our e-commerce website
- Learn and apply internal linking and keyword strategies
- Manage an ongoing list of projects and tasks
- Complete writing requests from outside departments
- Write informative articles about the restaurant / foodservice industry
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A strong work ethic. The SEO Content Writer doesn’t have a daily agenda. They set their own priorities and go above and beyond to achieve goals that will further the team’s efforts.
- Adaptability. The SEO field changes daily and strategies may not work from one day to the next. As a result, we need an adaptable individual who can keep up with a constantly shifting landscape.
- Passion. The ideal candidate wants to be the best at their job and strives to create the most useful content for our website. They are excited by the need to tailor their writing craft to suit a range of requirements, and they do so with skill and accuracy.
- Collaboration. While much of the day is spent on individual writing tasks, the SEO team works closely together as well as with other departments. To be successful, the SEO Content Writer must be able to communicate effectively and collaborate freely.
Additional Skills & Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to prioritize a range of short-term tasks and long-term projects
- Hunger for learning new and varied tasks
- Interest in learning SEO and online marketing strategies
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Google productivity tools
- Knowledge of basic HTML helpful, but not required
Submit your resume today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic e-commerce career at the WebstaurantStore.com!
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Pennsylvania headquarters features an on-site fitness center, regular training sessions, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.