back to job listings
Job Title: Project Manager
Company: Eleven Four Hundred, Inc.
11400 Inc. specializes in commercial food service projects throughout the Eastern and South Central Regions of the USA. We are built from the bottom up to provide the capacity and capability of a large company, while small enough to adapt to our customers needs.
This position is currently available as a work from home position with regular travel. The right candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing multiple projects from a sales and management perspective. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including 401k, vacation, and wellness programs.
- Successfully estimate/manage multiple projects simultaneously - meeting deadlines as required.
- Develop Relations with local representatives, consultants, and contractors.
- Manage timely and effective correspondence with all project team members
- Organize, review, and prepare construction and project documents
- Develop and keep project team up to date on project schedules, change orders, RFI's, and ASI's
- Project visitation and attendance of project meetings as necessary
- Oversee equipment and fabrication completion & delivery schedules
- Coordinate installation with General Contractor and/or trades directly
- Design a process for maximum time efficiency and accuracy
- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics or potential
- Natural mechanical aptitude
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in construction, architectural, or design industries required.
- No experience in commercial food service is expected.