back to job listings
Job Title: Preconstruction Manager
Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
Are you interested in starting or continuing a career with one of the east coast's fastest growing companies? Are you interesting in working in a fast paced and challenging environment? Then join our team!
This position is responsible for bidding, tracking, and developing new commercial food service equipment projects.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including 401k, vacation, and wellness programs.
- Seek out new project opportunities
- Review design documents
- Prepare, enter, and finalize bid pricing
- Submit pricing and project required information prior to deadlines
- Follow up on prospects and negotiate contracts
- Attend site visits & job meetings as necessary
- Ensure a complete turnover process is completed from Preconstruction to Project Management
- Lead value engineering options to the customer to ensure project remains on budget
- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics or potential
- Excellent organizational. follow-up, and written/verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is a plus
- Prior experience in General Contracting is a plus
- Food Service experience is not required nor expected