Responsible for the picking and physical loading, unloading and/or sorting of merchandise of varying sizes and weights using a fork lift, cherry picker or by hand, including lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, scanning, as well as physical bending, twisting, kneeling and etc. in a safe and efficient manner all within a warehouse environment. Deliver merchandise to the photo staging area in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Uncrating/recreating and assemble all merchandise. The Production Assistant reports directly to the photography team with dotted lines to the warehouse supervisor. Past forklift experience preferred, but will train the right candidates on site.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support the visual production and content teams functioning as a Production Assistant. A highly-engaged key component of a collaborative team that includes a photographer, set stylist, assistant photographer and Photography Manager by ensuring the correct merchandise is picked, uncreated and ready to photograph in alignment with the production schedule.
• Disassemble, recreate and return merchandise to its proper location within the warehouse.
• Expected to participate in essential meetings, brainstorming and planning sessions.
• Meet daily and weekly deadlines including inter-team correspondence.
• Organize and keep staging area clean and free of safety hazards.
• Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to carry out job duties to ensure a safe work environment (must be trained and certified).
• Abides by all forklift safety training which includes wearing belt/harness at all times, never carrying passengers who are not in a belt/harness, using horn as needed, maintaining a safe speed and never pulling skids directly from bins with a picker.
• Assist Photography Manager with special projects, initiatives and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to function with equal ease autonomously and in a collaborative setting.
• Self-starter with excellent time-management and organizational skills.
• Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs