back to job listings
Job Title: Customer Solutions Specialist: Evening Team (11am-8pm)
Company: Webstaurant Store
NOW HIRING FOR OUR EVENING CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS TEAM!
Hours: 11am to 8pm, Monday-Friday
(Note: During the initial 60 day training period, hours are 8:30am-5pm, Monday- Friday)
Compensation: Annual compensation of $46,000
If hard work, strategic challenges, rapid change, and working a non-traditional shift with a tight knit, small team environment excites you, read on!
As a Customer Solutions Specialist, you will:
- Provide friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for customers with the goal of customer loyalty and increased sales
- Listen to and analyze the customer’s issues, investigate the problem, and provide strategic solutions
- Use best judgment to determine appropriate profitability on all orders and take action when necessary
- Ensure that customers always have the most complete and up to date information about the status of their order
- Foster a team oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company
- Remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company
- Communicate with customers through phone, email and chat about their order status and available products
- Guide customers through the website, while providing online shopping assistance and product help
- Take initiative and use strategic thinking to ensure that the WebstaurantStore remains the leader in the online food service industry
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Passion for helping people sustain and grow their business
- Demonstrated ability to learn and problem solve while handling multiple priorities
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a cohesive team
- A strong work ethic
- Proficient typing skills
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular foodservice industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Customer Solutions Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.