Basic Overview: The Production Technician is responsible for operating and maintaining the spice packaging line by utilizing equipment and food safety procedures to ensure efficiency and to produce a quality finished product.
- Moving raw packaging, ingredients, and finished goods using mechanical and manual means
- Performing product line changeovers and adjustments
- Constantly monitoring production for quality and
- Packing and palletizing finished goods
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the production manager
- Must be able to read, write, and perform basic math functions
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- experience working with food safety proceedures
- high school diploma
- fork lift operation experience
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we’d love to discuss the Production Technician position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.