back to job listings
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Company: Clark Associates
Clark Associates, Inc. is a rapidly-growing, multi-divisional company in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Our National Accounts division, which manages the purchasing needs of Clark's largest clients, is looking for a highly driven candidate to join our company as a Project Coordinator. This role focuses on managing large-scale client onboarding projects and coordinating efforts related to the procurement of custom inventory.
As a Project Coordinator, you will:
- Support the onboarding and launch of high-value chain accounts through coordination with several interdepartmental teams.
- Work with corporate procurement to coordinate chainwide rollouts.
- Organize and analyze item lists from chains to maximize profitability when bidding new opportunities.
- Work with our procurement department to bring custom inventory into efficient distribution points.
- Improve sales efficiency by analyzing quotes and identifying substitute products for Account Developers.
We are looking for a driven and motivated candidate who:
- Pays close attention to every detail.
- Doesn't mind getting into the weeds with complex projects.
- Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, or a talent for quickly learning similar computer programs.
- Has the ability to learn and problem solve while juggling multiple priorities.
- Has a strong work ethic and is results-oriented.
Clark Associates, Inc. offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K match and wellness program. Candidates without cover letters will not be considered.