back to job listings
Job Title: Sales Analyst
Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
Clark Associates, Inc. is a rapidly-growing, multi-divisional company in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Our National Accounts division, which manages the purchasing needs of Clark's largest clients, is looking for a highly driven candidate who thrives in fast-paced environments to join our company as a Sales Analyst. This role focuses on analyzing and improving profit margin on chain-specific product lines, improving the operational efficiency of Clark National Accounts, and coordinating efforts related to the procurement of custom inventory.
As a Sales Analyst, you will:
- Analyze item portfolios from chains to maximize profitability when bidding new opportunities.
- Work with our procurement department to bring custom inventory into efficient distribution points.
- Improve sales efficiency by analyzing quotes and identifying substitute products for Account Developers.
- Identify opportunities to bring higher-margin products into a chain's portfoilo.
- Proactively evaluate client usage trends, and work with corporate procurement to coordinate chainwide rollouts.
We are looking for a driven and motivated candidate who:
- Thinks big picture, while ensuring that no detail is missed.
- Is a creative thinker.
- Has a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, or a talent for quickly learning similar computer programs.
- Has the ability to learn and problem solve while juggling multiple priorities.
- Has a strong work ethic and is results-oriented.
Clark Associates, Inc. offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, including 401K match and wellness program. Candidates without cover letters will not be considered.