back to job listings
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
We are looking for a motivated person to help expand the Warehouse and Installation department of our business. This is a growing department, and the ideal candidate would help with prepping commercial kitchen equipment prior to shipment/installation, loading trucks, assembling shelving, assist with shipping/receiving and other general warehouse duties, as well as occasional assistance with deliveries.
Competitive Compensation & comprehensive benefits including 401k, vacation, & wellness programs.
Job duties include
- Working with team in prepping equipment for installation
- Assembling shelving
- Making small deliveries to operating facilities & interact with customers
- Pre assembling accessories for equipment in the warehouse
- Loading trucks and trailers
- Assist with shipping/receiving
- Ability to lift heavy equipment regularly
- Must be able to pass a drug Screen & background checks.
- Must be clean and professional.
- Demonstrate Mechanical aptitude
- Must possess a valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to read blueprints helpful but not required
- Forklift experience helpful but not required
- Commercial Food Service Equipment experience not expected