back to job listings
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Company: The Restaurant Store, Inc.
The Restaurant Store is looking for Brand Ambassadors ahead of our new store opening in District Heights, MD. We are looking to hire immediately and begin training our team members ahead of our early 2019 opening. A Brand Ambassador with The Restaurant Store is responsible for communicating the advantages of shopping with The Restaurant Stores, both online and in store. Brand Ambassadors are responsible for customer outreach, providing the customers with an overall summary of how The Restaurant Stores can help them achieve ultimate business success. Ambassadors are to work towards achieving the following:
- Traveling to customers and visiting their place of business, using street marketing methods within local market in order to develop new relationships with prospective customers
- Developing a clear understanding of product line offered by The Restaurant Stores and gross profit associated with privately labeled products
- Communicating effectively with their Branch sales team in order to ensure follow through on leads generated by the Brand Ambassador
- Establishing effective communication channels with the Branch management team regarding any updates to the customer base, including but not limited to new customers and lapsed customers
- Communicating pertinent information to TRS marketing department through established reporting methods
- Learning and utilizing reporting tools, such as operating company issued iPad, iPhone, and their respective programs that support the marketing systems
- Planning, organizing, and executing specific marketing and sales programs
- Ability to research and communicate competitor information to sales and inventory teams within branch by providing relevant competitor invoices and identifying where prospective customers are sourcing products
- Ability to navigate The Restaurant Store’s website and to assist customers in establishing online accounts and informing them of the benefits of using the site
*Applicants must have a car and a clean driving record.
This position has the following physical requirements:
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 8 ½ hours/day.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.
As a division of Clark Associates, Inc., The Restaurant Store provides the quality, value, and excellent service demanded by today’s busiest restaurateurs. The Restaurant Store is opening a brand new store in District Heights, MD in 2019. We currently operate eight store locations in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, and Reading, Pennsylvania, as well as Wilmington, Delaware and two locations in Baltimore, Maryland. The Restaurant Store offers customers a selection of over 20,000 items within their brick-and-mortar locations and over 240,000 items through the ecommerce site, TheRestaurantStore.com. Great prices, convenient online ordering, and virtually unlimited supplies make the Restaurant Store a food service professional’s premier source for restaurant supplies and equipment.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.