back to job listings
Job Title: Customer Solutions Specialist
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
Customer Solutions Specialist
Annual Compensation: $40,000
Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today! WebstaurantStore is looking for candidates who excel in communication and have a strong commitment in providing hospitality to join our growing company as Customer Solutions Specialists. This role focuses on fostering customer loyalty and is a key part of growing our business while serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Customer Solutions Specialist, you will:
- Provide friendly, efficient and accurate solutions for customers with the goal of customer loyalty and increased business sales
- Listen to and analyze customers' issues, investigate problems, and provide strategic solutions
- Ensure that customers always have the most complete and up-to-date information about the status of their orders
- Communicate product or service issues as they arise within the Customer Solutions department, as well as, with any additional, relevant departments
- Foster a team-oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company
- Be willing to remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company
- Take initiative and use strategic thinking to ensure that WebstaurantStore is the leader in the online foodservice industry
- Learn about the foodservice industry and the products that we sell
- Communicate with customers through phone, email and chat about their order status and available products
- Guide customers through the website, while providing online shopping assistance and product help
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Show passion for helping people sustain and grow their restaurant business
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and problem solve while handling multiple priorities
- Can work well independently or as part of a cohesive team
- Have a strong work ethic
- Provide excellent communication
- Possess a college degree (Preferred but not required)
- Bring ambition to excel at one of PA's fastest growing companies
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular foodservice industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
Our Pennsylvania headquarters feature an on-site fitness center, game room, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Customer Solutions Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.