back to job listings
Job Title: Legal Internship
Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
Accepting resumes for spring, summer and fall 2019 semesters!
Join Central Pennsylvania’s fastest growing company! Clark Associates is looking for a driven and motivated candidate to join our dynamic team as a legal intern. This internship will yield excellent exposure to the legal field and will vary in design depending on the timing of the internship and the background of the candidate.
Position responsibilities may include:
- Research and gather evidence to support trademark prosecution efforts
- Monitor and investigate third-party uses of intellectual property
- Assist in drafting cease & desist letters and takedown requests
- Conduct legal research
- Maintain and organize internal charts and files
- Provide litigation support
- Assist with other intellectual property matters as needed, such as patent and trademark searches
Ideal candidates will possess:
- 1 to 2 years of law school experience or an undergraduate degree with law firm experience
- Strong research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and provide critical analysis
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, high-volume environment and to manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Trademark coursework is a plus
To be considered, please submit a resume, cover letter, writing sample, and transcripts (law school, undergraduate and/or graduate).
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with potential full-time opportunities with the company post-graduation.