back to job listings
Job Title: Ecommerce Payments Consultant
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
The WebstaurantStore is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professionals worldwide! WebstaurantStore, a Clark Assosicates company, is looking for analytical, determined and diplomatic candidates to join our growing company in a Payments role within our Logistics Department. This role focuses on having an investigative/analytical eye, collecting information and using logic to solve abstract problems and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As an Ecommerce Payments Consultant you will:
- Ensure payments programs are successful and operate flawlessly by working with internal teams and external providers
- Enhance processing efficiency, reduce operating costs, launch new capabilities, streamline processes, enhance payments related customer experiences, and support the payments related needs of the company
- Assist with the launch and ongoing operations of critical programs and initiatives and identify and implement operational improvements
- Be able to identify opportunities/issues/gaps with existing and new payment features and processes and work with appropriate teams across the Webstaurantstore
- Help develop and maintain tracking and reporting systems to measure, analyze, manage, and communicate operations performance and trends
- Communicate empathetically with Customers and other stakeholders
- Communicate confidently with 3rd party services when required.
- Investigate and generate documentation to resolve customer chargebacks with a proactive approach to stop unauthorized and/or unsupported deductions, while maintaining a strong customer service mindset
- Monitor decisions on chargebacks with payment processors and provide rebuttal arguments for chargebacks when appropriate
- Utilize all tools and resources to track down/recapture funds lost to disputes where the customer would be likely to repay
- Measure, track, and communicate data on loss, fees, and chargebacks on a regular basis
- Work cooperatively with other Payments and Risk teammates to recognize trends and update our systems accordingly
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Can support a position and influence outside opinion
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects/responsibilities without compromising your work quality
- Thrive in an environment full of ambiguity and open ended outcomes
- Willing to keep an open mind, embrace the unknown, and have the grit to push through obstacles on the way to progress
- Notices the small details
- Is not afraid to take ownership of decisions and leverages data to back up those decisions
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Ecommerce Payments Consultant position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.