back to job listings
Job Title: Sr. Systems Administrator
Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
Clark Associates, Inc. has an immediate opening for an intelligent and driven IT Professional looking for a position to utilize their skills and advanced knowledge. This position is not your run of the mill position; our systems team has their hands in all areas of the IT infrastructure, giving them a chance to grow their skills by working on a variety of tasks and taking on complex projects and additional responsibilities.
- At least 5 years’ experience in network and systems administration
- Advanced Windows Server and infrastructure experience, including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and DFS
- Advanced storage experience, preferably with NetApp and EqualLogic
- Advanced virtualization experience, preferably with VMware
- Detailed knowledge of networking concepts: LAN/WAN/VPN/DMZ/BGP, switching, Check Point firewalls
- Backup software experience, preferably with Veeam
- Strong network security knowledge and experience
- Abilities to work well under pressure, be flexible, meet deadlines and attention to detail
- Basic programming and SQL knowledge preferred
- Linux server experience preferred
In this position, you'll be:
- Maintaining the network and systems in the production and development environments
- Troubleshooting all systems and network-related issues
- Suggesting solutions to overcome issues and solve future initiatives
- Monitoring network usage and resource utilization
- Documenting network and systems infrastructure and procedures
- Working with the Systems and Database Teams to ensure optimal integration of all network changes
- Lead projects to support the IT infrastructure and mentor junior staff within the team and on the Help Desk
A+, Network+, VCP, MCP, MCSE, and MCSA or higher
Do you desire to be part of a team in which your ideas and solutions are put into place? Do you want to work for an employer who values your skills and what you can bring to the table, while investing in your future by providing the training required to stay up to date on current technologies? If you are motivated problem solver with a desire to grow your skills while supporting one of the fastest growing companies in PA, this position may be for you!
Applicants must be able to commute to our Smoketown, PA corporate office.