back to job listings
Job Title: Marketing Data Analyst
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
Location: Tampa, FL
WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest online restaurant supply company, is looking for a full-time Marketing Data Analyst to join our data-driven digital marketing team at our Tampa location. The position is meant for a curious individual that has experience using data to drive business decisions.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leveraging data to make recommendations and drive change within the digital marketing department
- Proven ability to effectively communicate and visualize the story behind the data via reports and dashboards
- Create and define KPIs that reveal actionable insights
- Use Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) to create measures and calculated columns for Power BI reports
- Assist less-technical team members answer marketing questions by building SQL queries and visualizing data
- Developing and expanding digital marketing knowledge
- 2+ years of experience analyzing ecommerce data
- Experience using analytics tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
- Experience using data visualization tools (i.e. Microsoft Power BI)
- SQL Experience
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work and communicate well within a team
- Experience with Python or R
- Knowledge of Google Ads and other digital marketing platforms
- Google BigQuery knowledge
- Expereince with Google Tag Manager
- Desire to grow in knowledge of data mining techniques including but not limited to: classification analysis, association rule learning, anomaly detection, clustering analysis, regression analysis, and forecasting.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Takes it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the team and business. They are self-motivated and creative in their quest to find actionable insights and new solutions. They can often be found saying “What if we tried this?” or “Maybe this is a better way to do it?” They have a knack for overcoming obstacles.
- Teamwork skills: As a member of the digital marketing team, the ideal candidate must have the ability to give and receive encouragement and constructive criticism, communicate effectively, and work cooperatively with team members to achieve common goals.
- Desire to grow: The ideal candidate must want to be the best at their job and never be content with “good enough”. They set lofty goals and constantly seek to improve themselves and expand their professional knowledge and skill set.
Submit your resume today and take the first step towards a fulfilling and dynamic data analyst career at WebstaurantStore!
We offer highly competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only
Applicants must be able to commute to our Tampa, FL office
No Relocation Provided