back to job listings
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
Awarded as one of the fastest growing companies in central Pennsylvania, Clark Associates, Inc. is looking for exceptional professionals to join our Accounts Payable Department. This position is responsible for all accounts payable activities; including vendor applications, invoice receipt, verification and posting. Reporting to the Accounting Operations Supervisor, this position is part of a growing team of positive, motivated and professional individuals.
- Receive, organize and accurately enter vendor invoices in a timely manner
- Ensure all vendors are paid according to terms
- Accurately post invoice activity to correct general ledger accounts and periods
- Understand and know when to apply use tax to invoices coded
- Maintain and further develop infrastructure for storing and organizing invoices electronically
- Work with vendors to ensure proper remittance and contact information is up-to-date
- Responsible to obtain, maintain and update vendor W-9 and 1099 information
- Develop and process improve the daily accounts payable workflow
- Support the controllers, VP and CFO by providing reporting on costs, trends and patterns of spending
- Other projects as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with vendors as well as internal and external customers
- Driven, self-motivated individual to grow the department and process improve
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Possess strong MS Excel, Outlook and Access skills
- Able to work accurately at a fast pace
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business preferred
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!