back to job listings
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
This position reports directly to the Vice President and is responsible for promoting Hometown Provisions’ products and services to new and existing customers. Ideal candidates are driven, self-motivated and have a desire to grow with one of central PA’s Top 50 Fastest Growing Companies. Hometown Provisions is a division of Clark Associates, which is one of the largest distributors of restaurant equipment and supplies in the country.
- Identify and cultivate new customer relationships while building and maintaining existing customers
- Intuitively evaluate customer needs/wants and make product and service recommendations to meet their needs
- Provide product knowledge and expertise to customers and coworkers
- Be proficient with multiple software platforms and general use of technology
- Become an expert and educate customers on the company’s new ecommerce site and ordering platform
- Publicly promote Hometown’s products and services in the communities we serve
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Culinary Arts or related fields
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Driven, self-motivated individual with a desire to learn
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Possess strong technological skills (use of MS Excel, Social Media, ERP systems)
- Able to work accurately at a fast pace
- 1 – 2 years of restaurant management or chef experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience working in an office environment
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!