back to job listings
Job Title: Bilingual Sales Specialist
Company: The Restaurant Store, Inc.
As a Clark Associates company, The Restaurant Store provides the quality, value, and excellent service demanded by today’s busiest restaurateurs. The Restaurant Store operates eight store locations in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, and Reading, Pennsylvania, as well as Wilmington, Delaware and two locations in Baltimore, Maryland. The Restaurant Store offers customers a selection of over 20,000 items within their brick-and-mortar locations and over 150,000 items through the ecommerce site, TheRestaurantStore.com. Great prices, convenient online ordering, and virtually unlimited supplies make the Restaurant Store a food service professional’s premier source for restaurant supplies and equipment.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
A Bilingual Sales Specialist with The Restaurant Store is responsible for assisting the Sales Lead and Sales Specialist with all aspects of nurturing a sales culture within the branch, including but not limited to the following areas of focus:
- Focus on expanding sales from Spanish-speaking customer base
- Communicating with Spanish-speaking customers within store setting to ensure customers are aware of all products available for sale
- Accompanying Field Marketing Representative to various locations with Spanish-speaking customers within market reach of store to clearly communicate products available from TRS
- Contributing to internal quote system while performing on-site visits for appropriate sales opportunities
- Possess extensive product knowledge while performing product training within branch
- Membership and Gold Membership growth year over year
- Communicating with Field Marketing Representative to identify marketing opportunities within market reach of branch location
- Communicating with Branch Manager/Assistant Branch Manager to identify charitable organizations to support within market reach of branch location
- Promoting TRS.com for all customer orders
- Maintaining store cleanliness
This position has the following physical requirements:
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 8 ½ hours/day.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.