back to job listings
Job Title: Logistics/Supply Chain - Drop Shipment - Coordinator
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
The WebstaurantStore is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professional worldwide. WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for proactive, detail oriented candidates who excel in communication to join our growing company as a Drop Ship Coordinator. This role focuses on vendor relations, problem solving, and process improvement, and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
Drop Shipment Support, a subdivision of our Logistics Department, performs many functions involving communication with vendors, customers, and departments within our company to ensure customers receive their orders as quickly and smoothly as possible.
As a Drop Ship Coordinator you will:
- Become an expert in drop ship order processing as it relates to our systems and ever growing vendor list
- Make and execute decisions regarding the best way to fulfill orders
- Collaborate with other Logistic teams and departments to ensure fast processing of orders
- Manage and build relationships with vendors to ensure drop shipments are being processed timely and accurately
- Provide friendly & empathetic communication to customers while assisting in problem solving to satisfy their order requirements
- Ensure that customers always have the most complete and up-to-date information about the status of their drop shipped orders
- Investigate processing as well as customer problems and provide strategic solutions
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience
- Develop methods and reports to analyze business outcomes
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who are:
- Detail oriented
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Computer literate
- Have a college degree
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Drop Ship Coordinator position with you! Submit your resume and cover letter online today.