back to job listings
Job Title: Fall Graphic Design Intern
Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
Clark Associates is seeking a motivated student to join our team as a graphic design intern this fall! In addition to valuable industry experience you'll leave Clark with several new pieces to add to your portfolio.
Obtain skills and experience in:
- Brand management and logo design
- Email marketing
- Product and packaging design
- Social media and web design
- Technical illustration
- Print production
- Creative team collaboration
- Agile project management
- Business communication
- Professional development opportunities
- Be currently enrolled as a graphic design student
- Be competent in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Excel in a fast paced, hands-on environment
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A passion and desire for learning new skills
- Provide a link to a current portfolio with relevant samples
This paid internship is set to run from August/September through December 2019. Hours can be flexible to accommodate class schedules Monday through Friday. You must be able to work out of our Lancaster, PA office.
Additional benefits include an on-site fitness center, campus lunches & events, a dog-friendly office with stand-up desks, and access to a commercial test kitchen.