back to job listings
Job Title: SSRS Report Writer - Business Intelligence Developer
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates Company and the internet’s largest restaurant supplier, is looking for candidates in the Tampa Florida area who love technology to join our growing company as a SSRS Report Writer.
This is a ground floor opportunity to help build out our reporting center of excellence. You will be working with developers, business analysts, and Business Intelligence experts on creating dynamic reports and analytic cubes using the latest versions of Microsoft SQL Server and SSRS Reporting Services. If you love taking data and turning it into insightful knowledge, this is the position for you!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Reporting Services
- Proven experience designing, developing and maintaining SSRS reports within a Visual Studio environment. Please note: We will not consider candidates that have experience using Microsoft Report Builder only
- Experience writing reports from both Normalized Database Schemas as well as Dimensional Star Schemas
- Understanding of T-SQL queries and stored procedure development
- Ability to create stored procedures with efficient queries to quickly retrieve data
- Must work well under pressure, be flexible and meet deadlines
- Must possess a strong attention to detail
- Experience with Team Foundation Services (TFS) warehousing and reporting a plus Experience with SQL Server SSIS, SSAS and PowerBI a plus
- Experience with DAX or MDX a plus
- Work directly with application developers, business analysts, SEO analysts and quality assurance personnel to deliver new reports to stakeholders
- Create, maintain and improve performance of corporate reports
- Help enhance and contribute to our corporate reporting center of excellence
- Troubleshoot slow running reports
- Crafting and executing queries upon request for stake holders
- Suggest solutions to overcome issues and solve future reporting initiatives
- Document and maintain a reporting catalog based on MDM standards that ensures data quality and governance
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, gym membership reimbursement, a 401k with company match, profit sharing along with an annual bonus.
Do you desire to be part of a cutting-edge web based company? Do you wish to be part of a team in which your ideas and solutions are put into place? Do you want to work for an employer who values your skills and what you can bring to the table, while investing in your future by providing the training required to stay up-to-date on current technologies? Apply today to join our team!
Applicants must be able to commute to our Tampa, FL office.
H-1B Visa Sponsorship Not Available, W2 only