back to job listings
Job Title: RS.com Lead
Company: The Restaurant Store, Inc.
As a Clark Associates company, The Restaurant Store provides the quality, value, and excellent service demanded by today’s busiest restaurateurs. The Restaurant Store operates eight store locations in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, and Reading, Pennsylvania, as well as Wilmington, Delaware and two locations in Baltimore, Maryland. The Restaurant Store offers customers a selection of over 20,000 items within their brick-and-mortar locations and over 150,000 items through the ecommerce site, TheRestaurantStore.com. Great prices, convenient online ordering, and virtually unlimited supplies make the Restaurant Store a food service professional’s premier source for restaurant supplies and equipment.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
An RS.com Lead with The Restaurant Store is responsible for managing all aspects of the customer order process, including achieving the following standards:
- Managing all customer orders by reviewing and analyzing the Open Order report and communicating with customers to ensure order completion
- Responsible for the growth and utilization of TRS.com within market reach of location
- Leading and training team on promoting quick pick lists and online ordering features
- Developing and training team within TRS.com area of store operations
- Assisting customers with utilizing all aspects of TRS.com ordering
- Communicating clearly with Inventory and Sales teams in order to maintain the best interest of the customers
- Maintaining accountability of Inventory team for accurate inventory levels
- Maintaining accountability of Sales team for accurate and continued communication with customers
- Managing customer situations and sales issues
- Maintaining and overseeing store cleanliness
This position has the following physical requirements:
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 8 ½ hours/day.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.