back to job listings
Job Title: 2nd Shift Order Packer - Summer Help (Seasonal)
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
The WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for summer help to assist in our Lancaster distribution center as an order packer during our very busy summer season. This is a seasonal position for the summer of 2019. This role focuses on accurately and efficiently packaging orders for shipment, and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
- Scanning items before packaging to ensure that the customer is sent the correct product
- Using packaging techniques that allow orders to ship quickly and efficiently
- Making sure that orders packed are secure and able to travel to the customer safely
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to ensure a safe work environment
- Cleaning and organizing work zone to ensure safety
- Communicating any workplace issues or concerns with the Shipping Supervisor
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by both the Shipping and Outside Assistant Shipping Supervisors
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, squat, twist, and stand throughout shift
2nd Shift Summer Help Pay Rate:
2nd Shift Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 11:30pm
The expectation is this is a June-August position. Start and end dates are flexible.