back to job listings
Job Title: Customer Solutions Specialist: Evening Team (11am-8pm)
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
NOW HIRING FOR OUR EVENING CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS TEAM!
Hours: 11am to 8pm, Monday-Friday
(Note: During the initial 60 day training period, hours are 9am-5:30pm, Monday- Friday)
Compensation: Annual compensation of $46,000
If hard work, strategic challenges, rapid change, and working a non-traditional shift with a tight knit, small team environment excites you, read on!
As a Customer Solutions Specialist, you will:
- Provide friendly, efficient, and accurate solutions for customers with the goal of customer loyalty and increased sales
- Listen to and analyze the customer’s issues, investigate the problem, and provide strategic solutions
- Use best judgment to determine appropriate profitability on all orders and take action when necessary
- Ensure that customers always have the most complete and up to date information about the status of their order
- Foster a team oriented environment by maintaining a positive, professional attitude in all correspondence both within and outside the company
- Remain flexible and adapt to change as we continue to grow as a company
- Communicate with customers through phone, email and chat about their order status and available products
- Guide customers through the website, while providing online shopping assistance and product help
- Take initiative and use strategic thinking to ensure that the WebstaurantStore remains the leader in the online food service industry
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Passion for helping people sustain and grow their business
- Demonstrated ability to learn and problem solve while handling multiple priorities
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a cohesive team
- A strong work ethic
- Proficient typing skills
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular foodservice industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast-paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Customer Solutions Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.