back to job listings
Job Title: Content Manager
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
WebstaurantStore is looking for a motivated and ambitious candidate with strong leadership and management skills to join our growing company as a Content Manager. This role focuses on leading a team of content writers and site maintenance specialists in creating and maintaining content across the site and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Content Manager you will:
- Build, train, and develop a team of content writers and site maintenance specialists at our Tampa location
- Maintain quality control by reviewing product descriptions, buying guides, and other site text and employee work
- Evaluate employee performance and provide appropriate feedback
- Foster company culture and promote employee growth within the team
- Volunteer to lead department projects
- Collaborate with other department managers on large scale projects, department processes, and guidelines
- Evaluate and improve existing tools and processes
- Create, test, and implement new tools and processes
- Work with our Purchasing, Design, SEM, and Photo departments to complete projects
- Navigate complex and foreign topics by using superior problem-solving and communication skills
- Adapt to an ever-changing set of responsibilities and tasks
- Continually develop personal leadership, planning, and communication skills
- Develop knowledge of the foodservice industry
Prior experience is not necessary, although applicable digital marketing, writing, and leadership experience should be highlighted on your resume. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Leadership characteristics
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to learn and master new tasks
- Ambitious, positive attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to adapt to new situations quickly in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Content Manager position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.