back to job listings
Job Title: Accounts Payable Analyst
Company: Clark Associates, Inc.
Awarded as one of the fastest growing companies in central Pennsylvania, Clark Associates, Inc. is looking for exceptional professionals to join our Accounts Payable Department. This position is responsible for all accounts payable activities; including vendor applications, invoice receipt, verification and posting. Reporting to the Accounting Operations Supervisor, this position is part of a growing team of positive, motivated and professional individuals.
- Develop an understanding of the internal accounting software(IDS) and invoice tracking programs
- Receive, organize and accurately enter vendor invoices in a timely manner to ensure all vendors are paid according to terms
- Accurately post invoice activity to correct general ledger accounts and periods
- Maintain and further develop infrastructure for storing and organizing invoices electronically
- Assist in month-end process which includes journal entry preparation and reconciliation of accruals and prepaids
- Create new reporting measures with department assigned GL accounts
- Develop and process improve the daily accounts payable workflow
- Assist in working with vendors to ensure proper remittance and contact information is up-to-date
- Assist in obtaining, maintaining and updating vendor W-9 and 1099 information
- Assist in conducting daily EFT and check payments to vendors
- Other projects as assigned
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with vendors as well as internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Driven, self-motivated individual to grow the department and process improve
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Possess strong MS Excel, Outlook and Access skills
- Able to work accurately at a fast pace
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business preferred(not required)
- Prior accounts payable experience of 1-2 years preferred
- Prior accounting work experience of 1-2 years preferred
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Our new Lancaster headquarters features an on-site fitness center, and the chance to cook and eat delicious meals in our test kitchen, outfitted with some of our newest and best professional restaurant equipment. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you!