back to job listings
Job Title: Material Handler - 2nd Shift Shipping - F/T
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
The WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is growing! As a leading distributor of food service equipment and supplies, we value long-lasting relationships with our customers and great employees. We are looking for reliable, skilled applicants with a focus on teamwork and safety to join our rapidly growing company as a 2nd shift material handler.
- Pulling warehouse stock to fill customer orders as quickly and accurately as possible
- Consolidating and completing orders so that they can be shipped in full to the customer
- Pulling outbound warehouse transfers so that local warehouses, stores, and sales staff have stock to fulfill customer needs
- Safely operating and maintaining warehouse equipment to ensure a safe work environment
- Cleaning and organizing work zone to ensure safety
- Communicating any workplace issues or concerns with the Shipping Supervisor
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by any Supervisor at the Distribution Center
- Must be able push and pull up to 150 lbs.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
2nd Shift Hours: Sunday-Thursday 3:00pm-11:30pm
Starting Pay Rate: $15.50/hour
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we’d love to discuss the Material Handler position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.