back to job listings
Job Title: Logistics/Supply Chain - Stock Order - Specialist
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
The WebstaurantStore is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professional worldwide. WebstaurantStore, a Clark Associates company, is looking for proactive, detail oriented candidates to join our growing company as a Logistics Stock Order Specialist within our Logistics department. This role focuses on problem solving and process improvement and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Logistics Stock Order Specialist you will:
- Make and execute decisions regarding the best way to fulfill orders
- Collaborate with others in Logistics to ensure fast processing of orders
- Communicate with internal and external sources to ensure effective order fulfilment specifically with our distribution centers and purchasing department
- Evaluate current processes and suggest any appropriate improvements to increase efficiency and better the customer experience
- Provide friendly & empathetic communication, primarily through email, to customers on status of orders and assist in problem solving to satisfy their order requirements
- Investigate processing as well as customer problems and provide strategic solutions
- Gain an understanding and help to improve automated order routing logic
- Develop methods and reports to analyze business outcomes
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who are:
- Detail oriented
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Computer literate
- Have a college degree
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, paid maternity leave, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Logistics Stock Order Specialist position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.