back to job listings
Job Title: EDI Analyst
Company: Webstaurant Store, Inc.
Join one of Pennsylvania’s fastest growing companies today!
WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for an entry level Technical Communication Specialist to join our growing company. This role focuses on technical communications with our vendors and is a key part of growing our business and serving the needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As an EDI Analyst, your responsibilities include:
- Taking start-to-finish ownership of onboarding vendors to our EDI platform
- Working with trading partners to transition specific EDI documents, partner setups, and processing requirement
- Mapping specific EDI documents using provided customer specifications
- Scheduling and executing EDI partner production launches
- Troubleshooting EDI document processing errors and working with trading partners directly to resolve them in a timely matter
- Supporting internal resources to resolve issues, answer questions, and retransmitting EDI documents when necessary
- Coordinating and testing AS2 software upgrades
- Documenting business requirements for new integrations
- Providing technical support to both internal and external clients
We are looking for candidates with:
- General computer knowledge and basic skills
- Experience with or ability to learn:
- EDI Onboarding (mapping, testing, processing, troubleshooting)
- FTP/AS2 Protocols
- SSL Certificates
- ANSI EDI X12 standards
- Familiarity with current document types (810, 850, 855, 856, and 997)
- Experience with SQL And XML Preferred
- Strong self-management skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Great organizational and project tracking skills
- Effective planning and organizational skills
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match.
Our facility features an on-site fitness center, game room, and a breakfast/lunch bar.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss this position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.