Are you interested in starting a career with one of the nations fastest growing companies? Clark Florida specializes in providing and installing commercial food service equipment projects throughout the state of Florida as well as Georgia and Alabama. We are built from the bottom up to provide the capacity and capability of a large company while being small and flexible enough to adapt to the needs of our customers.
This position is located in our Bradenton, Florida office. The right candidate will be responsible for assisting our Project Managers with both pre and post construction coordination for each project. We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including 401K, vacation, and wellness programs.
- Manage Pre Construction phase of the project, including submittal review and up front job requirements
- Manage timely and effective correspondence with all project team members
- Organize, review, and prepare pre-construction and project documents
- Assist with tracking project schedules, RFI's, and ASI's
- Schedule equipment startup and training for the customer
- Assist customer with warranty needs after installation and training is complete
- Develop project closeout documents
- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast paced team environment
- Possess leadership characteristics
- Some mechanical aptitude is helpful
- Ability to read construction blue prints
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communications skills
- Prior experience in construction/clerical work is a plus
- No experience in commerical food service equipment is required.