Are you interested in starting a career with one of the nation’s fastest growing food service equipment subcontractors? Are you an inquisitive, analytical, and detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment? This position is part of a team that provides a foundation for the various departments that make up the equipment contract divisions of Clark. We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including 401K match and wellness programs.
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Work with outside sales representatives on a regular basis to develop accurate numbers for projects going out to bid
- Design a process for maximum time efficiency and accuracy
- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Computer skills are a must.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Excel, experience with Visual Basic & Macros are a plus.
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and comprehend construction drawings and documents
- No experience in commercial food service is expected. Degrees related to estimating, technology, construction, project management, business, or accounting are helpful