The WebstaurantStore is the leading ecommerce website to meet the purchasing needs of the food service professional worldwide. WebstaurantStore, a division of Clark Associates, is looking for analytical candidates to join our growing company as Traffic Invoicing Coordinator on our Traffic Team within the Logistics Department. This role focuses on analyzing and providing data to support suggested business logic improvements and is a key part of growing our business and serving the purchasing needs of foodservice professionals worldwide.
As a Traffic Invoicing Coordinator you will:
- Process weekly invoices by auditing the charges, ensuring the charges get uploaded to the correct orders in our system, and entering the necessary payables
- Segregating WebstaurantStore bills from bills for other divisions of Clark Associates and making sure the other divisions’ bills are processed accordingly and sent to the appropriate billing coordinators
- Following up with vendors and carriers when billing discrepancies arise
- Maintaining files that contain pertinent information on invoices that were deducted or short-paid
- Pulling available data to put together reports that highlight our shipping characteristics
- Work with the Traffic Team to ensure the company remains profitable on the shipping of goods
- Proactively problem solve and communicate with appropriate departments when product or customer service issues arise
- Investigate shipping losses to identify root cause and prevent recurring problems
We are looking for driven, motivated candidates who:
- Has excellent analytical skills
- Is willing to look “behind the numbers” to understand what is physically taking place when shipping errors occur
- Adept at communicating effectively to a variety of audiences
- Able to prioritize and balance multiple responsibilities
- Willing to take initiative and ownership of problems to find solutions
- Leverages data to support proposed solutions
- Able to balance desired business and customer outcomes
- A team player who wants to contribute to a thriving culture
- Able to flourish in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Computer literate
- Have a college degree- Accounting experience a plus but not required
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy regular food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced, growing industry, we’d love to discuss the Traffic Invoicing Coordinator position with you! Submit your resume and cover letter online today.