11400 Inc. in Lancaster, PA is looking for Project Managers. We are construction professionals that specialize in commercial food service projects. If you have construction project management experience, and a desire to broaden this experience, you may be the right person to lead our projects to success.
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits including 401k, insurance packages, vacation, bonus, and wellness programs.
- Successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously - meeting deadlines as required.
- Manage timely and effective correspondence with all project team members
- Organize, review, and prepare construction and project documents
- Develop and keep project team up to date on project schedules, change orders, RFI's, and ASI's
- Project visitation and attendance of project meetings as necessary
- Oversee equipment and fabrication completion & delivery schedules
- Coordinate installation with General Contractor and/or trades directly
- Design a process for maximum time efficiency and accuracy
- An analytical, detail oriented person that has an ambition to succeed in a fast-paced team environment
- Willingness to travel on a regular basis
- Demonstrated leadership characteristics or potential
- Natural mechanical aptitude
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in construction, architectural, or design industries are a plus.
- No experience in commercial food service is expected.