Location: Lititz, PA
WebstaurantStore, the world’s largest online restaurant supply company, is looking for a full-time PPC Specialist to join our data-driven digital marketing team at our Lititz location. This role is meant for a curious and data-driven individual who can enhance our team’s skill set. You’ll work in a highly collaborative setting with other paid media buying specialists and analysts. Depending on your experience and interests your work may span across channels such as search, shopping, paid social media and/or programmatic.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implement paid media campaign optimizations with direction from senior team members.
- Monitor and report on paid media performance.
- Analyze results to identify opportunities for improvement and communicate insights to the internal team.
- Learn and work with the team to develop digital marketing strategies that grow the business.
- Work with our programming team to coordinate the technical implementation of new advertising platform features, tracking capabilities, etc. to enhance our paid media strategy and measurement.
- Stay up to date on industry trends and explore/test new opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Accounting, Finance, or Math
- 6 months - 1 year of relevant experience
- Knowledge of PPC (pay-per-click), advertising or digital marketing strategies
- Hands-on experience with at least one of the following platforms: Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, Display & Video 360
- Proficient with Excel
- Proficient user of Google Analytics
- Experience using data visualization software (ex. Power BI)
- Prior experience at an agency, e-commerce or retail company
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Critical Thinking Skills: The digital marketing landscape can change rapidly and without warning, and the strategies that worked yesterday might not work today. Because of that, we need a curious individual who loves to dive in, experiment, and develop innovative solutions to new challenges.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Takes it upon themselves to find ways to add value to the team and business. They are self-motivated and creative in their quest to find actionable insights and new solutions. They can often be found saying “What if we tried this?” or “Maybe this is a better way to do it?” They have a knack for overcoming obstacles.
- Desire to Grow: Constantly seek to improve themselves and expand their professional knowledge and skill set.
- Communicate Effectively: Ability to simply and confidently explain ideas to team members both written and verbally.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay + opportunity for annual bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, gym membership reimbursement, 401k with company match
- Opportunity to grow skills as you work alongside experienced digital marketers and data analysts
Accepting W2 candidates only
No Relocation Provided
If you are ready to be a part of our team, apply today by submitting your resume.