As a Clark Associates company, The Restaurant Store provides the quality, value, and excellent service demanded by today’s busiest restaurateurs. The Restaurant Store operates eight store locations in Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia, and Reading, Pennsylvania, as well as Wilmington, Delaware and two locations in Baltimore, Maryland. The Restaurant Store offers customers a selection of over 20,000 items within their brick-and-mortar locations and over 150,000 items through the ecommerce site, TheRestaurantStore.com. Great prices, convenient online ordering, and virtually unlimited supplies make the Restaurant Store a food service professional’s premier source for restaurant supplies and equipment.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. Employees also enjoy food service industry training from top manufacturers and product experts.
An Inventory Manager with The Restaurant Store is responsible for managing all aspects of inventory control within the branch location while achieving the following standards:
- Completing the cycle count process on a weekly basis
- Investigating the negative number report and completing daily inventory adjustments
- Completing all four components of the Weekly Report each week
- Communicating clearly and effectively with corporate buying team in order to maximize sales within branch
- Communicating effectively with Sales team in order to maximize on hand inventory for customers’ needs
- Communicating effectively with Merchandising team in order to increase sales through effective merchandising and inventory levels
- Managing the receiving processes of inventory within the branch
- Developing and training team within inventory area of branch operations
- Managing customer situations for sales issues
- Promoting TRS.com for all customer orders
- Maintaining and overseeing store cleanliness
This position has the following physical requirements:
- Work is performed while standing and/or walking, up to and including 8 ½ hours/day.
- Requires the ability to communicate effectively using speech, vision and hearing.
- Requires the use of hands for simple grasping and fine manipulations.
- Requires bending, squatting, crawling, climbing, reaching.
- Requires the ability to lift, carry, push or pull medium weights, up to 50 pounds.
- Requires activities involving being around moving machinery, exposure to marked changes in temperature and humidity, and exposure to dust, fumes and gases.